For anyone planning to visit Malaysia: this is my food guide
Some I don't have pictures of, unfortunately I lost my camera there.
Other foods I indulged in: Somehow tastier in mamak stalls (stalls based on the streets)
- Maggi Goreng (fried noodles)
- Nasi Goreng seafood (fried rice)
- Tandoori Chicken + Double cheese nan
- Roti Tisu (sea picture above - Cone shaped crispy bread with sugar coatings)
- Roti susu (Bread with sweetened condensed milk. Tasty)
- Roti Canai (plain bread)
- Tom Yam - Sea Food (Spicy soup) Yumminess great with white rice.
- Limau Ice (lemon juice)
- Teh Tarik (tea)
- Apple & aloe vera juice - (supermarket). Ps. Anyone visiting Malaysia may get me this drink as a gift. With twiggies.
- Orange Juice
- Bubba Gump - best shrimp place in town "run FOREST run"
- Manhattan Fish market - traditional fish n chips
- Burger King. Yes. They have The Tastiest Mushroom Swiss Burger. Better than other BK's I've tasted worldwide!
- Michaelangelo's - for pasta
- Espressamenti - Ellie's - for a chillout facing the fountain at Bukit Bintang
- Secret Recipe - for deserts
- Delicious - for tea time snacks
- Tappanyaki - for japanese food lovers
Ah Malaysia is my food heaven.