A dose of a UAEian

I'm short, love reading and I'm very curious...quiet & talkative when I'm around people I'm used to. Love massages, relaxation, spas, name it! This blog is mainly to note down anything that is significant to me

Monday, December 20, 2010

You may not know who you are… but you have made a difference in my life.

You were probably that stranger on the street that gave me a kind word, or a random person online that gave me the much needed comfort I was seeking. You were probably in a group when I needed to be surrounded.
You are probably now a good friend of mine, a colleague, an acquaintance or you are a person I’ve never even met - yet.

You were just what I needed at that point in my life.

You probably don’t know how you’ve made a difference, you probably don’t even know me, or even remember me but I do.
And I am forever grateful our paths have crossed before, and maybe they would cross again sometime in the future, maybe this time for me to make a difference in your life, or maybe for you to influence mine once again.


Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. So true . Sometimes in life god sends us the people we need in life and not the people we want. They might inspire us by a word, a comment or just by being themselves. Life is indeed divine Kaos and everyone we meet, we do for a reason.

    ReplyDelete